İş barədə məlumat
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all personnel.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manage and facilitate the Performance Cycle; execute talent management strategies to support team’s growth and individual development plans;
- Proactively work with business to assess development needs of respective accounts, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions;
- Analyzing trends and metrics to develop solutions based on business needs;
- Identify key focus areas as a result of employee engagement survey, develop and facilitate its implementation;
- Integrate and partner with other HR functions to implement solutions and help scale the business;
- Support employee relations by handling cases to ensure timely and effective resolution;
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation for line managers and ensure compliance to aforementioned.
Namizəd üçün tələblər
- Education: University degree
- Eexperience: 3+ years of experience in HR
- Languages: English fluent , Russian desirable
- Computer skills: Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Certifications: CIPD chartership or equivalent is desirable
- Other: Broad expertise and deep knowledge of HR theory, functions, practice, systems, and models. Curious learner with growth mindset, excellent business acumen
- Strong judgment and experience in working with senior leaders and influencing multiple stakeholders
- Passionate about agile, willing to work with agile methodologies and in agile environment
- Highly organized with the ability to support multiple priorities.
- Critical Evaluation
- Cultural Awareness
- HR Expertise
- Leadership & Navigation
- Relationship Management
Vakansiyalardan tez xəbərdar olmaq üçün bizi Telegram-da izləyin.