Engineering Manager is elani
Hyatt Regency Baku iş elanları
Diqqət! Bu elanın vaxtı bitib. Oxşar vakansiyalar üçün bura daxil olun.
İş barədə məlumat
- Familiar and complies with the hotel’s mission and standards in performing maintenance activities.
- Maximize maintenance team potential with a balanced focus on operations, guests, employee and owners satisfaction.
- Prioritize, plan, schedule assign and supervise the engineering department staff.
- Oversee the maintenance tasks, work orders and special projects ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Respond to guest's maintenance needs promptly and ensure guests receive professional, efficient prompt and courteous service to hotel standards.
- Maintain the physical appearance and operational efficiency of the hotel including physical, mechanical, electrical, plumbing etc.
- Ensure proper records are kept relating to all plant and equipment for the hotel including repair and service records.
- Prepare reports as required by the Housekeeping Manager and General Manager.
- Ensure that stores have adequate stocks of materials, equipment and tools and are kept in a clean and safe environment.
- Take responsibility for the cleanliness and safety aspects of all plant and mechanical equipment rooms.
- Ensure the proper use and periodic maintenance of all equipment.
- Perform daily and weekly property document inspections.
- Ensure property, grounds, physical plant and work areas are maintained to standard and that all safety equipment and conditions are to code.
- Establish and maintain department equipment and supply inventory levels appropriate to property requirements.
- Provide training to staff on supplies, inventory, maintenance and ordering procedures.
- Train engineering department staff on correct maintenance procedures and assists in repairs as needed.
- Maintain, monitor and test hotel's emergency and security systems, features like Fire Alarm, CCTV, etc.
- Respond to corporate and management inquires.
- Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs.
- Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimize expenses.
- Ensure maintenance staff is wearing proper uniforms and PPE with name tag and upholds hotels grooming and hygiene standards.
- Responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial goals, short and long term planning and day-to-day operations.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical or Civil engineering preferred.
- 10-15 years of experience in engineering and maintenance area in a supervisory role, desirable in international hotel chain.
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering with positive attitude, good communication skills and committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Flexibility to work longer hours occasionally if needed.
- Computer knowledge of MS Office applications; operates Outlook; effective e-mail communication skills.
- Language proficiency, English & Azerbaijani are required.
Vakansiyalardan daha tez xəbərdar olmaq üçün Telegram kanalımıza abunə olun!
Daha çox Mühəndis vakansiyaları isbu.az-da - Axtardığın işbu!
Azəriqaz İstehsalat Birliyi
"İsmayıllı” filialının kassiri
Rəqəmsal Bankçılıq İdarəsinin Məhsul və xidmətlər şöbəsi
Bakı filiallarının Müştəri xidməti şöbəsinin mütəxəssisi
Tibbi sığorta üzrə qeydiyyatçı