İş barədə məlumat
Position: Payroll Specialist
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely;
• Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with laws and regulations
• Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets
• Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits;
• Process correct calculations and compliance;
• Collection of extra day off applications, control of accumulated extra days balance of employees.
• Calculation sick-leaves, unemployment and employees compensation, also social security payments
• Track and deduct all garnishments, cash advances and other special payroll deductions;
• Preparation orders, protocols, collecting and sending documents to SSPF.
• Prepare salary reference letters upon employees’ requests
• Order of new salary cards collection/distribution and cancellation
• Respond to payroll queries from employees in a timely manner;
• Researches, analyzes and resolves payroll-related problems or questions;
• Preparation of reports for Coins that are related to the payroll just completed
• Calculation service fees for employees with service contracts.Ensure staff Hiring through EGOV system
• Preparation of personal folders according to company policy
• Payroll management (local and expatriate staff), including salary and vacation calculation, orders and government reports preparation (Pension Fund, Statistics, TAX report-monthly, quarterly, yearly.
• Migration issues monitoring and support including preparation of documents for State Migration Service. Visa issues support.
• Apply company compensation and benefits policies;
• Work with Life insurance company on reporting and updating current employees data, new hires, and terminations in regard to compulsory life insurance and other relevant programs;
Namizəd üçün tələblər
• Bachelor in economic or finance or other related fields;
• Minimum 1 year of work experience in payroll positions;
• Good knowledge of Labour and Tax legislation;
• Strong computer skills in office programs
• Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material;
• Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
• Communication, organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills;
Interested nominees please send CV with subject “Payrol Specialist” to [email protected] mail address.
Vakansiyalardan tez xəbərdar olmaq üçün bizi Telegram-da izləyin.