İş barədə məlumat
- Identifying, investigating and responding to Threats and Cyber Security Incidents;
- Writing and maintaining rulesets and working on decrease of false positives;
- Daily monitoring, and analyzing data from different security products;
- Improving the detection, containment, and resolution of incidents;
- Work closely with different teams to resolve identified incidents and security issues;
- Writing reports and visualizations of security landscape.
Namizəd üçün tələblər
- Preferred – university degree in Cyber Security Science, IT, or other equivalent experience;
- At least 1+ years’ work experience in IT Security, or Information Technology role.
- Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani and good knowledge of English and Russian;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of security systems, and network protocols;
- Experience with security monitoring and investigation of common types of attacks, review of security events, network - traffic analysis and log analysis;
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Linux Infrastructure;
- Understanding of MITRE ATT&CK Framework and Cyber Kill Chain methodologies;
- Understanding of Malware Analysis methodologies;
- Ability to view events from attacker perspective;
- Solid knowledge of solutions such as EDR, WAF, NGFW, IDS/IPS, and SIEM;
- Knowledge of Osquery is advantage;
- Certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CySA+, CSA are advantages;
- Analytical thinking and stress tolerance;
- Ability to communicate problems and ideas in a technical concept to others (those with technical knowledge or, conversely, those without technical knowledge);
- Ability to communicate and work in a team;
- Ability to be patient and handle multiple tasks, projects at the same time.
Vakansiyalardan tez xəbərdar olmaq üçün bizi Telegram-da izləyin.