İş barədə məlumat
Carlsberg Azerbaijan is the largest beer producer in Azerbaijan. Our brand portfolio includes the following popular beers, such as Khirdalan, Tuborg, Baltika 7, Baltika 9, Baltika 0, Kuler, Afsana, 33 Export, Zhigulevskoe, Yarpivo, Karlsberg, Holsten, Garage, strong lemon drink, Kvass Taras, Kronenburg Blank 1664, Somersby, Karmi Cherry Sensual. We constantly increase the number of brands every year.
The company's offer: Career opportunities, competitive compensation package (annual base salary + bonuses according to the company's policy) & social package (medical insurance, limited mobile communication, service, food , etc.).
Location: Khirdalan, Shamakhi highway.
• Creation of budget and estimate
• Analysis of performance of functions/company
• Preparation and follow up on investment requests
• Preparation of management report of month end close
• Collaborate across function
• Increasing the use of company’s ERP system and digital tools
• Economic feasibility calculations (activities, processes, SKU)
• Control of execution of expenses norms
• Analysis and control of implementation of estimates of current expenses, investment budget, other components of the budget for the controlled units
• Organizational and estimated support of activities aimed at reducing costs and improving the efficiency of the company
• Participation in the development, testing and development of accounting and management systems in the Company
• Control and verification of monthly production reports as part of the monthly reporting package
If you meet the above profile and would like to apply for this exciting and challenging opportunity please apply by forwarding your CV to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the email subject line, otherwise it will not be considered.
Namizəd üçün tələblər
• Education – University degree in Controlling/Finance or equivalent education in business administration
• At least 2 years of experience (Preferably 2+ years’ experience as controller in FMCG or audit).
• ACCA (F1, F2, F3)
• Fluency in Azeri, Russian & English language
• Ability to work with databases, with a large number of figures and information;
• Basic understanding of process optimization and risk analysis
• Understanding of IFRS and common financial language
• Understanding of the business and own decision impact on the Company KPIs
• Team player
• Copes well under pressure
• Driven and self-motivated
• Strong sense of accountability
• Attention to detail
• Inquisitive mindset
Vakansiyalardan tez xəbərdar olmaq üçün bizi Telegram-da izləyin.