İş barədə məlumat
- Understands and follows credit policy of the hotel;
- Ensures that all invoices and pro-invoices with proper back-up are sent to clients on timely basis;
- Ensures that all group accounts are in accordance with signed contracts;
- Keeps regular and updated records of all legal customers;
- Correctly allocates received payments and match it with correct customers;
- Keeps records of all received deposit payments;
- Keeps records of all customers with have outstanding balances;
- Provides all necessary information to customers and informs superiors about any possible or expected problems in cooperation with customers;
- Prepares reports for Credit meetings, records minutes of meeting and submits to management;
- Performing other tasks given by Finance Manager;
- Preparation of other reports and providing required information to the Finance Team.
Namizəd üçün tələblər
- High education in Finance, Accounting or/and Audit;
- At least 2 years of experience in hospitality on similar position;
- Advanced proficiency in OPERA PMS, MS Office programs – especially in Excel;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English languages;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to details and readiness to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision;
- Motivation for professional development and career growth.
Vakansiyalardan tez xəbərdar olmaq üçün bizi Telegram-da izləyin.